As a part of HouSeCon at the Derek hotel we are putting on a 1 Day 'Windows Incident Response and Logging' course to help attendees get up to speed on basic IR concepts and to answer 5 questions about Windows logging and auditing;
- Why is Windows audit logging so important
- How do you check a Windows system for proper audit logging?
- Where do you get the information on what to set for proper audit logging
- How do you set the proper things for proper audit logging
- What tools can be used to view the audit logs
You can sign up here for the training:
And sign up for the conference on Thursday here: